Friday, June 23, 2006

 
I thought I could find the humor in sharing my living room with a bypass in the next two years, but alas, I’m exhausted from the idea of considering such a house guest so I’m going to pack for Perth instead. (We’re off to see Rose for the weekend and we’re taking the scenic route through Braemar, by Balmoral Castle and through Blairgowrie, a sweet little town with a great restaurant).

I do know that at least Paul and I have found a joint cause to fight as we’re both very passionate about the landscape not being invaded here in Scotland...trying to look on the bright side of things, hoping all of this works out behind the scenes.

Forgive the short entry. Will post something more cheerful next week. I think I just need a good long climb up Kinnoull Hill.

Have a great weekend. Amber

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?